Europe and Asia don't provide much hope, but what about somewhere that's both closer to home and sunny year-round? Davidson shows that the current financial situation in Brazil is a haven for those looking to make money in a world in turmoil. With a population just 62 percent the size of that of the US, Brazil has added 15,, jobs over the past eight years, while the US has lost millions.
In a world burdened by bankrupt governments and aging populations, Brazil is solvent, with two people of working age for every dependent. Comparatively non-leveraged—and with significant room for growth and expansion, as well as vast natural resources, Brazil is a haven of opportunity.
- Insights Magazine - Stephen Blakesley.
- Brazil is the new America : how Brazil offers upward mobility in a collapsing world!
- Navigation menu?
- European Immigrants and the Estado Novo in Contemporary Brazilian Cinema!
- Brazil Is the New America : How Brazil Offers Upward Mobility in a Collapsing World.
- How Brazil Offers Upward Mobility in a Collapsing World.
- Milf Sex: Jacks Fantasy Part Three, Conclusion?
Written by James D. Brazil has already learned its lesson about the dangers of inflation.
Cash has taken the place of credit, and high interest rate returns are now the norm. James Dale Davidson is a successful entrepreneur who edits Strategic Investment. A cofounder, with Bill Bonner, of Agora Inc.
- Dead Man Talking (Dead Man Mysteries Book 1).
- The BARKtenders Guide to Dogtails and Pupcakes: Dog Treats with Essential and Natural Ingredients;
- Tom Jones (Modern Library Classics).
- Throw the Damn Ball: Classic Poetry by Dogs.
- The Spanish Civil War (Studies in European History)!
Davidson is the author of five books. He defied conventional wisdom to forecast the Japanese stock market crash of , the fall of the Berlin Wall, and the collapse of the Soviet Union. Among the family of nations, Brazil is not a sibling of the United States.onfetliablogrin.tk
Collection Book Brazil Is the New America: How Brazil Offers Upward Mobility in a Collapsing World
Canada would be. Brazil is more like a first cousin with a strong family resemblance. Or, if you prefer, you could see Brazil as a half sibling, with a Portuguese rather than an English father. They are gigantic countries; among the top five on a world scale, richly endowed with natural resources and peopled by a diverse array of immigrants from across the globe. Like only the United States and China, Brazil is a geographically large country that also is among the top five in population with roughly ,, inhabitants as of July Brazil has more inhabitants of African descent than any country but Nigeria; more persons of Italian ancestry than any country other than Italy; more Japanese than anywhere but Japan.