The book examines such important aspects of military operations as supplies, equipment and weapons, tactics and strategy, intelligence, and psychological warfare, as well as the effective elimination of racial segregation in the U. Also studied is the vexing matter of prisoners of war, on both sides.
Finally, there is an effort to fit Korea into the generalities of American military experience in Asia, from the war with Japan to Vietnam. Arthur H. Original Articles. Alexander Ovodenko.
Pages Published online: 06 Jun Additional information Alexander Ovodenko will become a graduate student in political science this fall. Article Metrics Views. Article metrics information Disclaimer for citing articles.
- ISBN 13: 9780786468577;
- Department of the Army Pamphlet DA Pam 25-1-1 Army Information Technology Implementation Instructions 25 June 2013;
- Oyster Culture!
- The first Chapter (Moving on from whats been holding you back Book 1).
- The Secrets Of Anger Management: Learn how to control your rage and take control of your life..
- Understanding the Korean War – McFarland.
- Isolarion: A Different Oxford Journey?
Login options Log in. Username Password Forgot password? Shibboleth OpenAthens. Restore content access Restore content access for purchases made as guest.
Chinese Civil War | Summary, Causes, & Results | aldimeenbythe.gq
Seller Inventory CE Language: English. Brand new Book.
The perspective is American, with the principal focus on the relationships of the people involved: Koreans versus Koreans, Americans and Koreans, Americans and Chinese, and the U. A major development in American ranks was the effective elimination of racial segregation.
- “(Mis)interpreting Threats: A Case Study of the Korean War”: Security Studies: Vol 16, No 2?
- The 60 Minute Guide to The Private Pilot Flying Course Part 2!
- Interracial Ride.
- Understanding the Korean War: The Participants, the Tactics, and the Course of Conflict.
- The UN during the Cold War: “A tool of superpower influence stymied by superpower conflict”?;
- Korean War | aldimeenbythe.gq;
At home, there were surveys of Americans' opinions about the war. The book examines such important aspects of military operations as supplies, equipment and weapons, tactics and strategy, intelligence, and psychological warfare. Also studied is the vexing matter of prisoners of war--on both sides.
Understanding the Korean War
Seller Inventory AAN Seller Inventory BTE New copy - Usually dispatched within 2 working days. Seller Inventory B Condition: NEW. For all enquiries, please contact Herb Tandree Philosophy Books directly - customer service is our primary goal. Publisher: McFarland , This specific ISBN edition is currently not available.
View all copies of this ISBN edition:. Synopsis About this title This is a study of the Korean War of from the inside--the nuts and bolts of armed conflict.